We’re Committed to the Environment
We prioritize environmental sustainability across the entire life cycle of our products and the manufacturing processes we use to make them.
Our Sustainability Initiatives:
GO GREEN with our Filters
Protecting the environment is part of our corporate DNA and a competitive differentiator for all of our Universe Filter clients and HK® filter distributors. Since our founding in 1991, having an eco-conscious commitment has drastically reduced the potential impact our products have on our planet.
Our commitment to excellence includes our industry’s most recognized certifications. A verified reflection of our systematic approach to ensuring consistent quality and performance with every filter we make.
- ISO/TS 16949:2009:
- The global, gold standard for filter manufacturing.
- ISO 14001:2004
- Certification of our Environmental Management System.
- GB/T 28001/ OHSM-18001:2007
- An internationally recognized certification for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
- ISO 45001:2018
- Scheduled for ISO publication and certification from Q2 2018, this will become the unified and enhanced Occupational Health and Safety global standard. Our early adopter certification has already begun and is scheduled for completion by Q4 2018.